Xilisoft MPEG to DVD Converter converts MPEG, H.264, MP4, VOB, M2V, MPG and DAT video files to DVD movie, DVD folder or ISO file on Mac, which allows you to burn video files to popular DVD disc formats, and provides varieties of DVD authoring features like creating DVD menu, clipping video, editing video effect, adding audio tracks and subtitles and so on to create DVD movie your way.
1. Convert MPEG, H.264, MP4, VOB, M2V, MPG and DAT video files to DVD movie, ISO file or DVD folder.
2. Work well with different DVD disc formats: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9.
3. Support multithreading and multi-core processing to convert MPEG to DVD at the highest speed.
4. Erase rewritable DVD disc automatically and burn new content to the disc.
5. Create a DVD menu by choosing menu templates, and edit it freely by adding background music/picture, menu topic and opening film.
6. Set any video clip or picture as the title miniature to make your DVD menu lively.
7. Set an interval to add chapters automatically in each title; make the created DVD movie skip menu with main movie played directly.
8. Pick out requisite clips from video file and merge them into one for outputting.
9. Crop the video to remove unwanted borders; add artistic effects; add picture or text watermark.
10. Allow you to add up to 8 audio tracks and subtitle files with different languages to one video file.
11. Make modifications to the video/audio parameters like video/audio quality, bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, resize mode, channel, sample rate, etc.
12. Provide you with a resizable built-in player to preview video file and take snapshot anytime.
13. Set burn target, write speed and burn copies; specify after done action as shutdown, hibernate, standby or quit.
Try Xilisoft MPEG to DVD Converter
Purchase the full version for unlimited use