Inoculate your PC to Prevent Spyware from ever being installed. While there are a few good Spyware removers wouldn’t it be better to prevent Spyware from ever being installed in the first place? Spyware Inoculator’s “Set it and Forget it” feature accomplishes just that. Most Spyware is installed over the Internet by using ActiveX Controls which are basically the same thing as a web site running a program (.exe) from their site on your PC. Spyware Inoculator installs what Microsoft refers to as ‘kill bits’ in the Registry that block the installation of know Spyware and in most cases will prevent those already installed from functioning. These include add on Toolbars, Dialers, so-called browser helpers, browser hijackers, key loggers and third party Cookie readers. All of these send back personal information about you, what you’re typing, which programs you’re using and which web sites you go to. Many even send back all the email addresses in your address book that they then use for Spaming. Generally speaking, an ActiveX Control can be designed to retrieve anything from you PC and send it back to the site that installed it.
There are a few Spyware blockers but most must run all the time to enable blocking using up your PC’s valuable system resources. Using Spyware Inoculator, the only time you need to open the program is to activate the blocked entries or to check for database updates. The rest of the time it does not need to be running and you can feel safe knowing the Spyware listed in the database cannot be installed.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Camtech 2000 (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- Advanced Cookie Manager Web cookies are pieces of information that are send by a server when user visits a site. Once a cookie is set on a subsequent visit […]
- AdvertisingCleaner Did you know that almost half of the bandwidth used on a regular Internet browsing session is consumed by downloading advertisments? Are […]
- Amic Email Backup Handy, very easy to use software tool for Microsoft Windows based PCs designed to create and restore backup copies of your email database. […]
- NetSpy With NetSpy you can see what web sites others are accessing from a PC. NetSpy runs invisibly so the user surfing the internet has no idea […]
- PageSpy Commercial License The easiest way to show source, analyze forms, query, cookie and more.If you are a web developer, a web designer or a tester, you need […]
- BBMonitor Bandwidth speed test meter and monitor. Testing your bandwidth with BBMonitor can be so easy and very efficient, recording your bandwidth […]
- myCopernic on the Go! Break the chains that bind you to your computer Be free and get moving without leaving your data behind! myCopernic on the Go! provides […]
- IE Assistant IE Assistant is a plug-in of Microsoft Internet Explorer. It adds a new toolbar and many useful features to Internet Explorer. Key […]
- Antechinus Web Effects Enhance your Web site with Antechinus Web Effects. Use Antechinus to: Add menuing capabilities to your site. You can create, add, and […]
- Evidence-Blaster Software Your Computer Stores More About You Than You Think! Every time you visit a website, your browser stores information. System cookies […]