Spam is a disease. It is a plague of the modern Internet. Is there a cure?
Various techniques were developed and tried. But spammers quickly make them obsolete using even newer tricks. Fortunately, Reverend Tom Bayes, who lived in the 18th century, has given us a powerful weapon against spam. He wrote a formula for guessing how likely it is that something will happen based on two or more independent events. Several years ago Paul Graham proposed to use this formula to guess whether a piece of e-mail contains spam. The new method is called “Bayesian filtering”. Its main difference is its ability to evolve with time. Spammers develop new tricks to fool spam-protection systems, but Bayesian filters learn to catch these tricks immediately.
Don’t waste your time reading junk mail. Thanks to Reverend Tom Bayes and Spam Reader, we now have a cure against spam.
Important: no annual or monthly subscriptions. You pay only once and may use the purchased version of the software for a lifetime.
Try Spam Reader
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by LuxContinent LLC (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- SpamRemover Are you flooded by SPAM? You can save yourself from unwanted junk mail by installing Spam Remover - a powerful tool that filters your […]
- Spytech SpamAgent Get the email you want and nothing else. Spytech SpamAgent quickly and easily helps you stop spam from polluting your inbox with advanced […]
- Mail Snoop Pro Mail Snoop Pro is the ultimate, user friendly, anti-spam and email notification program. Designed to monitor any number of mailboxes, […]
- JOC Email Checker Checks POP3 Accounts against unwanted emails. It connects to your server, sends login and password information and displays a list of all […]
- Spytech SpamAgent Corporate Get the email you want and nothing else. Spytech SpamAgent quickly and easily helps you stop spam from polluting your inbox with advanced […]
- Outlook Spam Filter Outlook Spam Filter is an easy-to-use MS Outlook add-on that protects your Inbox against spam. The program is based on Bayesian filtering […]
- Alchemy Spam Filter for Outlook Express Get rid of spam with Alchemy Spam Filter for Outlook Express! Using sophisticated Bayes algorithm and set of black and white rules, this […]
- Content Scrubber (w/Resale Rights) Content Scrubber" is a simple to use desktop application that allows you test your messages for words and phrases that might trigger the […]
- SpamAid SpamAid is an easy-to-use MS Outlook add-on to protect your Inbox against spam. The program is based on Bayesian filtering technology. It […]
- PocoMail 4 PocoMail gives you serious power over your email, from instant review of your folders via the unique Focus Box, to easy management of your […]