Skeleton Puzzles comes with 100 puzzles. The object of these puzzles is to complete the lattice crossword grid by using the given words. You may solve the puzzles on your computer or print them out for solving elsewhere.
Playing the puzzle is easy. Just move your cursor to the location of the grid that you would like, and then double click on the word in the list box to fill it in. No typing necessary.
Puzzle options include the ability to remove a word from the grid, change the direction of the cursor, receive a letter hint, see incorrect letters, and see the solution.
Seventy of the puzzles are thematic. These puzzles are also known as framework or kriss kross puzzles.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Tracker Software (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- Coded Crosswords Coded Crosswords comes with 100 puzzles. A standard crossword grid is filled with numbers ranging from 1 to 26, each representing a letter […]
- Fill In Crosswords Solve fill in crosswords on your computer. The object of fill in puzzles is to complete the crossword grid by using the given words. You […]
- Crossword Puzzles Solve crosswords on your computer, print them out for solving elsewhere or save them for finishing later. Features include the ability to […]
- Cryptic Lists Cryptic Lists comes with 100 puzzles for your solving enjoyment. Each puzzle consists of a list of 10 related words, such as best actors, […]
- Word Search Puzzles Solve word search puzzles on your computer, print them out for solving elsewhere or save them for finishing later. There are also options […]
- Activities Plus Program Code Activities Plus is a potpourri of fun diversions. In includes crossword puzzles, Knowledge Tic-Tac-Toe, two matching games, and a word […]
- Word Emperor Word Emperor is a new compelling word puzzle game with unique game play! Whether or not you are a fan of crossword games you will love […]
- Sudoku To Go Play Sudoku puzzles on your desktop. The object of Sudoku puzzles is to place the numerals 1 through 9 in a 9 x 9 grid so […]
- Nimmer’s KryptoAna Nimmer's KryptoAna is a gamelet where you substitute numbers with letters to find the "EnKrypted" word. Both Random wordpicking and […]
- Battleship Solitaire The game is a cross between the traditional game Battleship, the puzzle game of Picture Logic (or Paint By Number) and Minesweeper. The […]