If you want to study html on an example already of existing pages, this program for you. By simple action it is possible to look the source of any element of html page. Learn all secrets of Web design.
Click on any element of html page of right mouse button in MS Internet Explorer and select “Source Viewer” in context menu for getting html tag’s source. The blue text is source of tag from point.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Softexe.com (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- HTML Quick Reference Guide The HTML Quick Reference Guide from Multimedia Australia provides an overview of the most commonly used HTML elements, and includes useful […]
- Newbies Online Fortunes If You Are Tired Working Nine-To-five, Being A Slave To Money And Want To Start Earning A Full Time Income From The Comfort Of Your Own […]
- Free Social Bookmark Tool This Script will help you to Bookmark Websites into 50 Social Bookmarking Services. Instead of using different links to each Social […]
- Goggle Power Pack with Resell Rights If you are like most webmasters on the internet today, then you have a website that just does not get enough traffic. You have products […]
- KnowledgeBase Deluxe Knowledge Base management software for Windows users. Intuitive and powerful database management features allow you to record, organize, […]
- FAQ Organizer Deluxe FAQ tracking software for Windows: database management system with ready to use faq-tracking database solutions. Our database software […]
- PageLock Website Copy Protection Protect your website's HTML code and design from theft using this easy to use program. PageLock encodes HTML in a way that makes it […]
- AllyNova Tree Menu Create a tree menu for your websites. Usually, your websites may have many web pages, and you build many text or image links for your […]
- DHTML Menu Builder LITE Create professional-looking dhtml drop down menus for your web site without writing any code or dhtml scripts. No html programming or […]