A interesting card game of Whist for two in which you play against the computer. In this version you play against Grace, a lady who likes to win. Originally called German Whist, for unknown reasons as it was created in Britain to a need for a Whist card game which could be played by two people rather than four.
The game comes with full instructions and is not difficult to play but makes you think a little bit.
Try German Whist
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Malcolm Bain (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- RummyFun RummyFun - is a game of Rummy in which you play against the computer, George, and try and win as much money as possible from him at a cent […]
- Island Blackjack Are you dreaming to go on leave and to spend it on uninhabited island? Are you long for a rest in a pleasant place? Do you want people do […]
- Classic Blackjack This is not a dream! This is the game you are looking for! It is a variant of Blackjack and it has many merits. For example, it is […]
- Classic Videopoker The impression of Classic Videopoker game is the most striking. Classic Videopoker has all the excitement you would expect from a card […]
- Egyptian Blackjack Egyptian BlackJack favourably differs from other games with unique graphics and unusual color scetch. If you begin the game and have a […]
- midi EVERYONE del grupo New Life Worship Produccion My Savior Lives midi EVERYONE del grupo New Life Worship Produccion My Savior LivesGet midi EVERYONE del grupo New Life Worship Produccion My Savior Lives […]
- Solitaire Wizard Solitaire Wizard is a solitaire game for Windows 95/98/Me/XP that includes the popular game Klondike and 15 other similar games. It […]
- SPITO Race the computer getting rid of your cards faster. Based on the classic game of Spit. Play against the computer and get the smaller stack […]
- Noms Noms, short for Nominations or Nomination Whist and sometimes known affectionately as Nommie, is a four-player card game played in the […]
- Network SpeedCard for Pocket PC Network SpeedCard is a simple dual-player card game that is played over a wireless network between a Pocket PC device and either another […]