Football-o-saurus is a fast paced game of 5-a-side dinosaur football. You control your dinosaur by simply pointing where you want him to move to, and pass the ball by clicking on where you want to aim. The computer controlled dinosaurs are all very intelligent and will run into space when their team has the ball, and mark their opponents when they are defending so you have to put together a good move to score a goal.
The game is networkable so up to 10 people can play against each other over a local network or the Internet.
Would you like to buy all ten games for the price of buying just one more?
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Sean O'Connor's Windows Games (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- Jumpix The XXII century. Our Earth is in danger. The invaders want to capture it and make their colony. For a long time the Earth was covered […]
- UFOs Fly your UFO to collect the crystals in this Windows network game. Would you like to buy all seven games for a discounted rate?Purchase […]
- MultiBowl Challenge GameYard combined the best: sport technique of scoring the goals with bursting bubbles for bubble-killers. You have wonderful chance to […]
- GullBlaster GullBlaster is a ball and paddle game with a twist or three. Armed with only a beach ball, blast away at the gulls while they try to blast […]
- Nuclear Ball Smash all stones and blocks, pick up power ups that fall down and keep the ball in the field until all the bricks are destroyed. Feel like […]
- Gem Ball: Ancient Legends Gem Ball is a new amazing 3D arcade from URSE Games, which changes the approach to the dont let the ball fall games. URSE Games has […]
- Brickles Pro for the Macintosh Brickles Pro is an all-new game based on the ball and paddle game called Brickles, which was first offered in 1985, shortly after the […]
- PowerXGames Theater PowerXGames Theater is a playful PC testing application containing three games Blocker Plains, Color LIFE Sound and Perpetuum mobile, that […]
- Nuclear Ball 2 Smash all stones and blocks, pick up power ups that fall down and keep the ball in the field until all the bricks are destroyed. You can […]
- Brickles Pro for Windows Brickles Pro is an all-new game based on the ball and paddle game called Brickles, which was first offered in 1985. Brickles Pro is not […]