File Downloader is a small yet powerful command-line tool which allows the downloading of files from HTTP or FTP servers. It supports advanced features like wildcards and download resume. It can be easily inserted in a script or a batch file to automate file downloading. Run download.exe in a Command Prompt to learn more about its syntax and its parameters.
Important note: please try the free trial version available at and make sure that it works the way you want before you place your order. No refund will be possible. Thank you.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Noel DANJOU (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- File Uploader FileUploader is a small command-line tool which allows the uploading of one or many files (wildcards allowed) to a Web server (POST or PUT […]
- Redirect Boss All with No programming knowledge needed! This easy-to-use tool allows you to quickly create scripts that redirect your visitors to […]
- GetRight GetRight Download Manager ? Resume: download recovery if connection is lost or computer crashes. ? Accelerate Downloads: get a file from […]
- Dynamic DNS Update Library The DNS Library is a COM object that makes dynamic DNS updates to BIND, Microsoft and other RFC-2136-compatible DNS servers possible in an […]
- WatchDog4.Biz Website monitoring tool WatchDog4.Biz monitoring tool periodically performs HTTP, mail and FTP servers availability monitoring and performance monitoring at […]
- Performer 5 ftp-Performer is an easy-to-use advanced FTP scripting Tool designed to automate daily, essential FTP tasks. Its powerful but simple […]
- Code Rip Code Rip is a source code viewer that extracts the Html code from any web page, including pages protected by no-right-click scripts. Code […]
- Affiliate Master Setting up Affiliate Master is a fairly straight forward process. If you already understand cgi scripts and server settings, setup will […]
- Octoparse Octoparse is a powerful but easy-to-use web scraping tool that is being used by tens of thousands of individuals and companies all over […]
- myCopernic on the Go! Break the chains that bind you to your computer Be free and get moving without leaving your data behind! myCopernic on the Go! provides […]