The FaxTalk Fax Merge Add On for Microsoft Word 2013/2010/2007 allows you to easily send faxes and fax merges (fax blasts/fax broadcasts) directly from Microsoft Word using your existing FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro, FaxTalk Multiline Server or FaxTalk Messenger Pro fax software.
- Send faxes directly within Microsoft Word
- Adds FaxTalk options and icons to your Microsoft Word ribbon
- Design and send personalized mail merge faxes.
- Use almost any existing fax contact list/database.
- Automatic switching to your default printer.
You can now send faxes directly from Microsoft Word by simply clicking an icon. You can also automate your faxes by using Word “wfx” styles on your document. The FaxTalk Merge add on will automatically retrieve information contained within a “wfx” style from the document and send your fax, without any additional user interaction. If you are a former WinFax PRO user, all your existing documents with “wfx” styles are backwards compatible with the FaxTalk Merge Add on.
Send a fax merge with ease. Select your prepared mail merge document with a data source, click on Send a Fax merge, select your recipients & optional cover sheet and click Merge. Send a few faxes or thousands of faxes, directly from Microsoft Word, using your Outlook contacts, an Excel spreadsheet, or any other database compatible with Microsoft Word’s mail merge feature.
Compatible with 64 bit and 32 bit versions of Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Requirements (not included):
NOTICE: This software is an add-on for Microsoft Word and FaxTalk software. If you do not have an existing version of FaxTalk or would like more information, visit our web site at GetFaxing.com
Latest posts by GetFaxing.com (see all)
- WinFax PRO Macro for Word XP/2000/2003-5 USER PACK - December 14, 2014
- FaxTalk Fax Merge Add On for Microsoft Word 2003/XP - December 14, 2014
- Fax UserControl - December 14, 2014