How to design winning KPIs [33 min + 2 exercises]. The training is delivered as MP3 file..
This part introduces practical methods that can be used to design better KPIs that will help you to measure the progress to the business goals that you want to achieve.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
You may also be interested in:
- eTraining – Strategy Maps and BSC Strategy maps and Balanced Scorecard [31 min + 1 exercise]. The training is delivered as MP3 file. What are your strategics goals? What […]
- eTraining – Cascading BSC Cascading Balanced Scorecard [29 min + 1 exercise]. The training is delivered as MP3 file. Balanced Scorecard works efficiently only if it […]
- eTraining – Testing Balanced Scorecard Testing the Balanced Scorecard [35 min + 1 exercise]. The training is delivered as MP3 file. This part provides checklist that you can […]
- eTraining – Preparing for BSC eTraining: Preparing for BSC [25 min]. The training is delivered as MP3 file. Welcome to the eTraining: ?Prepare for Balanced Scorecard?. […]
- eTraining – How to build BSC How to build Balanced Scorecard. The training is delivered as MP3 file. How to build Balanced Scorecard. [30 min] + 2 exercises. Why […]
- SWOT Analysis Guide The SWOT Analysis Guide will introduce you to SWOT - widely used strategic planning method. It enable business executives and strategists […]
- Training Balanced Scorecard for Excel Training and Development balanced scorecard focuses on the process of business estimation, giving you a clear defined metrics to measure […]
- Retail Sales Scorecard for Excel The four major metric groups that a retail business must take into consideration when evaluating the company?s performance are: Sales […]
- BSC Designer Standard Balanced Scorecard Designer (BSC Designer) is a software that simplifies the process of creating and managing Balanced Scorecards or KPI […]
- IT Security Scorecard for Excel IT Security Balanced Scorecard for Excel will help to measure and control the performance of IT Security department using Balanced […]