Shift Scheduler for Excel is an affordable spreadsheet that runs in Microsoft Excel (sold separately). With Shift Scheduler, you can easily create professional looking shift schedules.
Shift Scheduler was designed for use in small businesses with fewer than 25 employees, who are presently creating shift schedules with paper and pen, and who do not need the bells and whistles of the expensive scheduling solutions. If you are familiar with Excel, you will able to customize this spreadsheet to the needs of your business.
How does it work?
Just follow the instructions in the spreadsheet. Here’s a short tutorial to demonstrate just how easy it is to use: 1. The first thing you do is enter the names of the people you will be scheduling. This is done in the workbook named “Employees.” 2. Go to the “Week 1″ work book. 3. Describe your shifts in column A. 4. In Column B and C, enter the times that the shifts begin and end. 5. Then, click on any grey-colored cell to assign the shift to an employee. Cells that remain grey will be “greyed out” on the printed schedule. 6. Print your schedule
Scheduling solutions shouldn’t be expensive and they don’t have to be complex. If you are a small business owner or you manage a department for larger company, and if you are currently doing scheduling by hand, Shift Scheduler for Excel is an affordable solution that will save you time and effort.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Encryptomatic LLC (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- Excel Level 1, 2 and 3 Training Excel Level 1, 2 and 3 Training Buying the lessons in this bundle normally saves you over 45% off the normal price! Buying them by the […]
- Complete Excel Course CURRENT SPECIAL Was $99.00 Now $49.95 Buying the lessons in this bundle saves you over 50% off the normal price! These lessons have […]
- Excel Level 2 and 3 Training CURRENT SPECIAL Was $75.00 Now $39.95 Buying the lessons in this bundle saves you over 50% off the normal price! WE TEACH FROM […]
- Excel Skills Pack COMPLETE MICROSOFT EXCEL CORE KNOWLEDGE PACK. Core fundamentals 1. Keyboard functions, Cut, Copy, Insert, Delete, Paste Special, Custom […]
- Complete Excel & VBA Course COMPLETE EXCEL & VBA COURSE These lessons have been written by OzGrid Business Applications who develop Excel spreadsheets on a […]
- Excel Levels 1 and 2 Training CURRENT SPECIAL Was $75.00 Now $39.95 These lessons have been written by OzGrid Business Applications who develop Excel spreadsheets on […]
- Merge Excel Files Pro Merge Excel Files Pro can help you merge multiple excel files. with this powerful software, you can merge many worksheets to just one new […]
- Excel and Excel VBA Tips and Tricks 10 Day Money Back Guarantee. See 33+ Workbook Examples To Save Even More. Copy this URL into your address bar: This HUGE collection […]
- AntiPasswordRecovery2 There is number of programs allowing the hacker to recover your passwords to open Excel 2000, 2003, 2007 or 2010 workbooks. This program […]
- FindReplaceExcel FindReplaceExcel can find text and replace text inside workbooks and worksheets WITHOUT being opened from Excel. The program will search […]