You probably have many optical disks with documents, MP3 music files, photo and video collections, software setups, small games, data backups and other disks at home or at your business.
- What if you need one of your files which is only 1 MB in size, but you cannot remember where it is and searching on the internet doesn’t help?
- What if you need an important document but you cannot remember on which disk it was stored?
- What if you just want to know what files are on your optical disks and want to print reports of each disk’s content?
You might have to check all your disks for that file or document, insert them into the drive one after another, waste a huge amount of time and waste the precious electricity for file 1 MB in size.
But, you don’t have to do this if you use Easy Disk Catalog Maker! With Easy Disk Catalog Maker, you can quickly and easily find the necessary disk or file and view the contents of your disks without inserting them into the drive!
This tool will be also useful for those store owners and people with lots of relatives and friends. You no longer have to remember who you lent a movie, music or a game disk to. It helps you organize your disks in more manageable and searchable format. It can also catalog files and folder under archives (ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ISO, TAR and many others) so you don’t have to remember which archive has the file, just compress the data to save the disk space and burn the disk.
Following are the unique features of Easy Disk Catalog Maker.
- Easy to use, customizable, and intuitive graphical user interface.
- You can categorize the disks according to its content.
- Creates unique identifier for a each disk in catalog.
- You can add names of physical locations in catalog and assign disk to specific location. So you can find that disk faster using location name.
- Create contacts list to loan the disks to peoples in a list.
- You can maintain the list of disks lent to people in contacts list.
- Scans files and folders inside archive files (001, 7Z, ARJ, BZ2, BZIP2, CAB, CPIO, DMG, DEB, GZ, GZIP, HFS, LZH, LZMA, ISO, TAR, TBZ, TBZ2, RAR, RPM, VHD, WIM, ZIP).
- you can view the list of disks separately for each categories, types, locations and loans.
- Adding not only CDs, DVDs and Blurays to your catalog, but also disks of any other type supported by your computer (floppy disks, hard disks, removable disks, network disks, etc.)
- You can add specific folders from disks to the catalog
- You can add a comment for any disk, folder or file
- You can view detailed information about each disk, folder or file both in the main window and in the search results.
- Displaying the size of any folder in the main panel.
- You can sort files, folders and disks by any parameter, such as name, size, date, type and many others both in the main program and in the search results.
- Detailed statistics for disks, folders and files
Easy Disk Catalog Maker also have following powerful search features:
- You can search for disks by name, type, total data size, categories, locations and comments
- You can search for files and folders by name, date, size, attributes and comment.
- You can search for files and folders on all disks at once.
- You can also search for files and folders on specific disk type.
- Very fast search system that searches 1 million records of files in just five seconds
- Returns detail search information of each disk with its unique identifier, category and location in search results.
And, to do all this, you don’t even need to insert your DVDs into drive! Just catalog them once and then you can find any disk easily.