DynSite automatically updates your dynamic IP address every time it changes on one or many dynamic DNS services. This allows anyone to connect to the servers (Web, FTP, NNTP, etc.) running on your own computer using a fully qualified domain name (e.g. myhost.dyndns.org or www.yourdomain.com, etc.). Since your host name never changes it makes accessing your servers much easier than using your IP address which changes every time you reconnect. This is also useful when you want to remotely control your PC.
- please try the program extensively during the trial period to make sure that it suits your needs and that it works the way you want it. No refund will be possible once your registration code is delivered. Thank you.
- to enter your registration code, right-click the DynSite icon in the notification area (near the clock) and click Help > Register > Register Now. Enter your user name and serial number and click the Register button. If the code is correctly typed, a “thank you” message will popup and the “Not registered” message in the caption will disappear.
- Windows NT/2K/XP users: you must be logged in to an account with administrative privileges for the registration code to be correctly stored in the Registry.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Noel DANJOU (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- X-NetStat Professional 5.58 X-NetStat Professional displays information on your current Internet and network connections in a graphical interface. These connections […]
- HotWhoIs HotWhoIs is a convenient and easy-to-use application for obtaining all available information on a given IP address or domain name. You can […]
- myCopernic on the Go! Break the chains that bind you to your computer Be free and get moving without leaving your data behind! myCopernic on the Go! provides […]
- 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser Wichio is a tabbed browser with 27 built-in utilities. It's easy to use: to set options for any utility, just right-click its button. If […]
- AthTek NetWalk One Year License AthTek NetWalk is developed for experienced network administrator. Because of the powerful functions and great quantity of information […]
- Remote Desktop Connection Plus Remote Desktop Connection Plus is a remote desktop connection software, formerly called Terminal Services Client, for Windows. While it […]
- Antechinus Web Effects Enhance your Web site with Antechinus Web Effects. Use Antechinus to: Add menuing capabilities to your site. You can create, add, and […]
- Advanced Time Synchronizer Advanced Time Synchronizer is a PC clock synchronizer. It works with time servers on the Internet, supports three time synchronization […]
- Realtime-Spy Realtime-Spy is the latest in high-tech surveillance software that allows you to REMOTELY INSTALL the monitoring system - and access the […]
- Online Family Tree An online family tree web site that lets your family members enter their own information. Exports GEDCOM files, allows interactive update […]