Customize Your Desktop, Start Menu and Quick Launch in blink of an eye!
Customize Start Menu is a tool for arranging menu items into groups, manage desktop icons and Quick Launch. The software has its own database of application titles and can automatically sort out hundreds of applications into target groups. The software also allows copying application icons from the Start menu to Desktop and Quick Launch, or delete them from there. All this saves your time and helps you to keep your business in good order!
The software allows working with profiles (Start menu, Desktop and Quick Launch) of different users registered in the system. Customize Start Menu can work in the following modes:
The software displays the whole list of applications installed into the Start menu of your computer and allows manual sorting of these applications into groups. The software has some preset standard groups. You can add your own groups to existing ones.
The software shows the whole list of applications installed on your PC and icons as a tree in the Start menu of your computer and lets you copy application icons onto Desktop. You can remove icons from Desktop.
The software shows the whole list of applications installed on your PC and icons as a tree in the Start menu of your computer and lets you copy application icons Quick Launch. Various users registered in the system can work with applications and Quick Launch. You can remove icons from Quick Launch.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Smart PC Solutions, Inc (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- VeBest Icon Groups Best Icons Groups is a desktop icon management software. It provides widgets ability to organize hundred icons on small desktop space, […]
- Sondle Virtual Desktop Assist Multi Desk Assist is an easy to use virtual desktop tools.You can create up to 100 windows desktops on one computer. You can switch among […]
- GoScreen Organize and add space to your computer's desktop by creating up to 40 virtual screen pages. Run each application, or group of […]
- AMarker This program provides you with alternative ways to launch applications or prevent you from accidental clicking your mouse on protected […]
- DesktopPlus DesktopPlus allows you to more effectively organize your Windows Desktop by splitting it up into upto 9 'Virtual' Desktops. A Virtual […]
- ShellSearch Constantly searching for misplaced shortcuts on your Desktop, Desktop sub-folders, Start Menu, Internet Favorites menu, etc.? This program […]
- Active Virtual Desktop Ever wished you had several screens on your computer? Active Virtual Desktop is a virtual desktop manager which will create up to 9 […]
- Cool Desk Cool Desk is a virtual desktops manager. Ever you wished to have several screens on your computer? Cool Desk creates up to 9 virtual […]
- WinVMD – Windows Virtual Multi Desktop WinVMD is a Windows virtual multi-desktop software which can create multi virtual desktops. You can run different programs on different […]
- Remote Control – Standard Edition Easy-to-use remote control software helps you administer and control remote computers any time and anywhere just like you are sitting […]