Cryptic Lists comes with 100 puzzles for your solving enjoyment.
Each puzzle consists of a list of 10 related words, such as best actors, that have been encoded with numbers ranging from 1 to 26, each representing a letter of the alphabet. Your job is to substitute letters for the numbers to reveal the correct words.
You may solve the puzzles on your computer or print them out for solving elsewhere.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Tracker Software (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- Coded Crosswords Coded Crosswords comes with 100 puzzles. A standard crossword grid is filled with numbers ranging from 1 to 26, each representing a letter […]
- Skeleton Puzzles Skeleton Puzzles comes with 100 puzzles. The object of these puzzles is to complete the lattice crossword grid by using the given words. […]
- Crossword Puzzles Solve crosswords on your computer, print them out for solving elsewhere or save them for finishing later. Features include the ability to […]
- Word Search Puzzles Solve word search puzzles on your computer, print them out for solving elsewhere or save them for finishing later. There are also options […]
- Nimmer’s LetterTris Nimmer's LetterTris is a tetris-like game with letters which have to be stacked so that they build words. In 3+1 (add your own) languages. […]
- Fill In Crosswords Solve fill in crosswords on your computer. The object of fill in puzzles is to complete the crossword grid by using the given words. You […]
- Sudoku2PDF Pro Print standard sudoku and samurai sudoku to PDF file,Create your own sudoku ebooks.With Sudoku2pdf pro you can print booklets of Sudoku […]
- Sudoku2PDF Print unlimited sudoku puzzle to PDF file,Create and personalize your sudoku ebook.With Sudoku2pdf you can print booklets of Sudoku […]
- Nimmer’s KryptoAna Nimmer's KryptoAna is a gamelet where you substitute numbers with letters to find the "EnKrypted" word. Both Random wordpicking and […]
- Word Sudoku to Learn English Print, play and solve word sudoku to learn English.You can create your own word list and print it to your students.A fun and effective way […]