The Context Menu Extension DLL is a easiest way to add Windows Explorer context menu extension (like WinZip) into your own application. This menu will appear every time users click right mouse button over file(s) or folder(s) inside Windows Explorer window (or another file-manager (e.g. Windows Commander or Total Commander), which supports standard shell menu).
This DLL was created as response to multiply questions in developers newsgroups.
Every week we read questions something like “How to add my context menu extension like WinZip?”.
This is very difficult topic, which requires explanations how works Windows Shell and shell interfaces (like IContextMenu interface), how register your shell extension on user’s system and so on.
Much faster answer “Read MSDN!”, and this is right answer, because of Microsoft provides enough documentation about this question.
But another solution – don’t waste time and ask those, who already learned this problem.
We worked with context menus since first versions of Windows 95 and continue this work untill now, for various purposes, for various projects.
Now we can say that we are able to create Windows Explorer context menu extension for any developers, who need to add this feature into theirs applications.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Dmitry Miloserdov (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- ShellBrowser for Delphi / C++Builder with Source The ShellBrowser component set gives a Delphi programmer easy access to the Win32 shell functionality. The TJamShellList, TJamShellTree […]
- C-Free 4 Professional C-Free is a professional C/C++ integrated development environment (IDE) that support multi-compilers. With this software, user can edit, […]
- SComm32 Communications OCX Use SComm to quickly add Serial Communications capabilities to your development projects. SComm32.ocx is often used as a direct […]
- SComm32 (v9) Communications OCX Use SComm to quickly add Serial Communications capabilities to your development projects. SComm32.ocx is often used as a direct […]
- jk-ware MDI-Projectworkspace For Visual C# developers we offer our MDI-Projectworkspace for the further development of their own products. The Workspace needs Visual […]
- Zombie Gravity Puzzle V2.0 Starter Kit Zombie Puzzle game project for GameSalad developers. This project file has 10 levels to get the GameSalad developer started. The project […]
- Heapar File Explorer Control .NET Sometimes software developers need for a control like Windows Explorer to work with the file system directories and files. Our file […]
- Soap Generate Gear Using Soap Generate Gear, easily and automatically generate soap protocol source code for client/server sides from wsdl file. RPC and […]
- Javelin Javelin features an easy to use, intuitive user interface to increase your productivity and understanding of the classes and relationships […]
- Shell Controls ActiveX Angel GIF ActiveX Control is a ActiveX control to display GIF file(still and animation) in OLE Container or float around screen. It […]