Coded Crosswords comes with 100 puzzles. A standard crossword grid is filled with numbers ranging from 1 to 26, each representing a letter of the alphabet. Your job is to substitute letters for the numbers so that the crossword is correctly filled in.
You may solve the puzzles on your computer, save them to disk for solving at a later date or print them out for solving elsewhere.
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Tracker Software (see all)
You may also be interested in:
- Skeleton Puzzles Skeleton Puzzles comes with 100 puzzles. The object of these puzzles is to complete the lattice crossword grid by using the given words. […]
- Cryptic Lists Cryptic Lists comes with 100 puzzles for your solving enjoyment. Each puzzle consists of a list of 10 related words, such as best actors, […]
- Crossword Puzzles Solve crosswords on your computer, print them out for solving elsewhere or save them for finishing later. Features include the ability to […]
- Fill In Crosswords Solve fill in crosswords on your computer. The object of fill in puzzles is to complete the crossword grid by using the given words. You […]
- Sudoku To Go Play Sudoku puzzles on your desktop. The object of Sudoku puzzles is to place the numerals 1 through 9 in a 9 x 9 grid so […]
- Activities Plus Program Code Activities Plus is a potpourri of fun diversions. In includes crossword puzzles, Knowledge Tic-Tac-Toe, two matching games, and a word […]
- Battleship Solitaire The game is a cross between the traditional game Battleship, the puzzle game of Picture Logic (or Paint By Number) and Minesweeper. The […]
- Word Search Puzzles Solve word search puzzles on your computer, print them out for solving elsewhere or save them for finishing later. There are also options […]
- Sudoku2PDF Pro Print standard sudoku and samurai sudoku to PDF file,Create your own sudoku ebooks.With Sudoku2pdf pro you can print booklets of Sudoku […]
- Crypto! Crypto! is a Windows version of the popular cryptogram puzzles often found in puzzle books and the Sunday paper. Crypto! selects a quote […]