REST is the underlying architectural principle of the web. The amazing thing about the web is the fact that clients (browsers) and servers can interact in complex ways without the client knowing anything beforehand about the server and the resources it hosts. The key constraint is that the server and client must both agree on the media used, which in the case of the web is HTML. An API that adheres to the principles of REST does not require the client to know anything about the structure of the API. Rather, the server needs to provide whatever information the client needs to interact with the service. An HTML form is an example of this: The server specifies the location of the resource, and the required fields. The browser doesn’t know in advance where to submit the information, and it doesn’t know in advance what information to submit. Both forms of information are entirely supplied by the server. (This principle is called HATEOAS.) So, how does this apply to HTTP, and how can it be implemented in practice? HTTP is oriented around verbs and resources. The two verbs in mainstream usage are GET and POST, which I think everyone will recognize. However, the HTTP standard defines several others such as PUT and DELETE. These verbs are then applied to resources, according to the instructions provided by the server. We provide RESP API module for uHotelBooking script. There are site admins or hotel owners who can access protected site data.
Car Rental Module for uHotelBooking script allows customers to search for cars and vehicles in required location, rent them and pay online. This module provides an easy way to create and manage car rental agencies, add vehicles to each car agency. Site admin or car agency staff may edit agency info, create and manage car types and car inventory. In addition, it’s possible to manage car reservations, generate reservation reports. Each car rental agency may define separate payment processing gateways they are working with. The process of rent of a car consists from simple and easy steps: – Visitor enters Picking up and Dropping off locations – Visitor enters Pick up and Drop off dates – The systems search all available cars according to defines search conditions – Visitor selects suitable option from search result – Visitor pays for car reservation – Reserved cars may be viewed via Customer Account
Get Car Rental Module for uHotelBooking system now:
8 pages, Cover and Internal page layout and design – Print-Ready – Back & Spine – Source File – Interactive PDF – Interior pages – 3 Revisions – Delivery time (5 days)
Get PDF Lead Magnet – Silver Package now:
4 pages, Cover and Internal page layout and design – Print-Ready – Back & Spine – Source File – — – Interior pages – 3 Revisions – Delivery time (5 days)
Get PDF Lead Magnet – Bronze Package now:
12 pages, Cover and Internal page layout and design – Print-Ready – Back & Spine – Source File – Interactive PDF – Interior pages – 3 Revisions – Delivery time (5 days)
Get PDF Lead Magnet – Gold Package now:
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) drag & drop website design application. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
- No HTML knowledge needed!
- Output HTML4, XHTML or HTML5
- Drag and drop of the HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Shapes, Marquees and Tables.
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Publish to local drive or a FTP server using the build-in FTP manager.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller support.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools / Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Template support. Already more than 250 templates available!
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, HTML5 Video/Audio and many other video formats.
- Built-in CMS tools
- Unique extensions (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
- and much more!