Even Mac support to save most files as PDF format document in its print window, this operation seems to be time-wasting if once there are lots of files need to be converted to PDF. In such case, the batch conversion ability of Amacsoft Word to PDF for Mac just comes out to play its proper role.
* Create PDF from Docx document on a Mac in a rather easy and fast way.
* Embed any element once contained in Word documents to PDF with original frame retained.
* Transform files in batch without upper limit.
* Work on the Word files generated in the recently widely used Word 2007, 2010, 2011.
* A thorough solution to transform single Docx to Adobe PDF on Mac within several possible operations.
* Batch re-coding the latest MS Word programs generated files in a marvellously quick way.
* No upper limit on the quantity of the files that to be converted in one operation. (Please note the more files input, the more time will need for the complete conversion.)
* Empowers users the ability to keep down all elements contained in the source files completely into the final output PDF.
* The structure, formatting, properties, page orientation, line spacing and more of the source files will be stayed the same in the output PDF files.
* No matter single or batch conversion can be easily done as well as 1-2-3. That means users can achieve the task by simply importing files, defining output folder and then starting the conversion.
* The process of converting an entire folder of Docx files to PDF will be completed instantly without waiting long.
Word/Docx Document to PDF Conversion Tool for Mac System Requirements
* OS: Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 or above;
* CPU: At least Intel 512MHz;
* Free Hard Disk: 100M or more free space for software installation.
Try Amacsoft Word to PDF for Mac
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Amacsoft (see all)
- Amacsoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter - December 14, 2014
- Amacsoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery (Mac Version) - December 14, 2014
- Amacsoft ePub to PDF Converter - December 14, 2014