Amacsoft PDF to HTML for Mac is a practical PDF solution program that can help to convert PDF files to HTML web pages for easily making your PDF documents visible and fully searchable on the web. PDF to HTML Converter for Mac can preserve the initial formatting, bookmarks, images, vector graphics, fonts and extended alphabet characters and even automatically links page numbers to all generated pages after conversion.
* No change of text content, page layouts, images vector graphics, fonts and bookmarks;
* No limitation of PDF conversion pages;
* No requirement of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
Text, Hyperlinks, Images, Layouts, Tables, Columns, Graphics, Colors can be well preserved.
Convert PDF files to HTML on Mac quickly and efficiency
Conversion HTML web pages from PDF while preserving the original layouts, text content, images, and also hyperlinks of PDF files after quick conversion.
Support batch conversion and partial conversion
– Batch conversion – You are able to import multiple PDF files to the Mac PDF to HTML Converter and convert them to HTML at the same time.
– Partial conversion – Specify the pages or page range for conversion and the Amacsoft PDF to HTML for Mac will convert the document accordingly.
You are allowed to preview the PDF file page by page through the preview window.
Simple and Easy-to-use
Easy to use using its intuitive and user-friendly interface, finish the conversion job with only several clicks.
Try Amacsoft PDF to HTML for Mac
Purchase the full version for unlimited use
Latest posts by Amacsoft (see all)
- Amacsoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter - December 14, 2014
- Amacsoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery (Mac Version) - December 14, 2014
- Amacsoft ePub to PDF Converter - December 14, 2014